Covid-19 Update as of November 8, 2022
Due to higher vaccination rates and lower transmission rates, our policy with respect to Covid-19 requirements has changed.
- We will still ask health questions of patients in advance of their appointments.
- Patients no longer need to wear masks, but may do so if they wish.
- Physical distancing is now a matter of individual preference, although we kindly ask you to respect others who prefer to keep a distance.
- Your clinical staff will continue to wear masks during treatment.
- Please be reassured that we still follow strict decontamination and infection control procedures.
- We continue to monitor the health of our staff.
- Our priority is to keep patients and our staff well.
Doctors Hoover and Yanda