To All Our Patients…
As we adapt to the changing nature of COVID-19, our office continues to follow the CDC’s protocols for healthcare settings:
- When you are making an appointment and when we call to confirm your appointment, we will ask you some brief questions including, but not limited to, “Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms?”, “Have you recently been tested for COVID-19?”.
- If you are a new patient, please use the online information and health questionnaires available on our website and email those to us in advance of your first appointment.
- Please remember to bring a mask with you to your dental appointments. Masks are still required in our dental office, per CDC guidance for healthcare facilities.
- After we have escorted you into one of our treatment rooms, we will ask you to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide mouthwash before your procedure.
- We carefully disinfect our treatment rooms before each patient. We also frequently clean other areas of the office that patients might touch.. doorknobs and handles, countertops, restrooms, etc.
Your health and safety are our top priorities, so we do all these things and more to help keep you safe. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Doctors Hoover and Yanda