• Your teeth are sensitive to hot or cold.
• Your gums are puffy and/or they bleed when you brush or floss.
• You have fillings, crowns, dental implants, dentures, etc.
• You don’t like the way your smile or teeth look.
• You have persistent bad breath or a bad taste in your mouth.
• You are pregnant.
• You have pain or swelling in your mouth, face or neck.
• You have difficulty chewing or swallowing.
• You have a family history of gum disease or tooth decay.
• You have a medical condition such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, eating
disorders or are HIV positive.
• Your mouth is often dry.
• You smoke or use other tobacco products.
• You are undergoing medical treatment such as radiation, chemotherapy or hormone
• Your jaw sometimes pops or is painful when opening and closing, chewing or when
you first wake up; you have an uneven bite.
• You have a spot or sore that doesn’t look or feel right in your mouth and isn’t going
If you, your family or friends need dental care, we would be honored to provide you
with state-of-the-art dental care in our modern dental practice. Refer someone you love to someone you trust!
Presented as a service to the community by Doctors Hoover and Yanda,